Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Made It Through This Rain


So on last week, once again our world of wonderful and glorious and sweet sweet sweet weather, turned it's back on us.  So manic...dark clouds and then sunshine; the next day 70 degrees and then buckets and howling wind.  Friday night really messed me up.  I had such an uneasy and unnerving feeling all day and through the night.  For whatever reason, I couldn't shake this shadow that had fallen all over me.  I really didn't sleep well, and had decided to walk Harmony at 3:45am.  The morning was crisp and cool and the air smelled good.  I felt so much better.  The ground was still wet and glistening, but it was going to be a brighter day.  ????
Life does change on us, huh ?  By 2 pm, buckets again, and that fast, a clear sky.....for 15 minutes.  I make it to work just fine, but while there it started again....and didn't stop and didn't stop and didn't stop.  I was on my way home, and decided to take this lil' video.  Yes, because of the rain, but also because of the way the folks were driving...without a care in the world; speeding and splashing and making their way through the yellow lights.  I guess they all had someplace to be...someplace that they would risk life and limb for.

While standing with the rain blowing in my face I got an idea...a light bulb moment...hey, why don't I pull out my camera and get this live action.  Well the worst had passed, but I got sumpin'.

This Sunday morning is gorgeous.  We have a clear and crisp sky.


      

No comments:

Post a Comment