Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Review of World Market® Amalfi Coast Coffee, 24 oz.

Originally submitted at Cost Plus World Market

At World Market we source our beans from all over the world, and we're proud to have been offering proprietary coffee since 1960. The beans for World Market® Amalfi Coffee are picked at the peak of ripeness, then roasted and blended to perfection.


Where's My Jolt ?

By Ui, Coffee Lover from North Hollywood, CA on 8/30/2011

 

3out of 5

Pros: Easy To Prepare, Flavorful

Cons: Delicate

Best Uses: Anytime

Describe Yourself: Coffee junkie

I need my morning cup to be the real deal. Amalfi Coast Espresso is a good cup of coffee, but not a fantastic great cup that you think about through the day. The flavor is quite bland and somehow gets lost in the brewing. I found it made a better cup when blended with another coffee type. It's a great balance to an over bearing coffee brand.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment